PRETTY DONE x VERANO giveaway
April 20 at planet 13
Cannabis, like art, takes many forms.
The concentrates are the sculptures of the marijuana space; distillates the paint; and flower the muse, each form having a specific purpose, and each beautiful in its own way.
Cannabis, like art, is emotive.
Whether happy or relaxed, pensive or elated, the emotions generated by cannabis and art alike are more intense, more formative, and more immediate.
Cannabis, like art, brings people together.
An unbreakable bond is made over shared beauty, a connection spurred by the emotions invoked, and shared sessions, as clouds and ideas coalesce into one.
Cannabis and art go together hand in hand.
Whether it’s a thoughtful toke to spark creativity or to admire artwork by artists such as Pretty Done, cannabis and art are an undeniable pair.
In honor of 4/20, Verano is bringing cannabis and art together for a colorful giveaway exclusive to Planet 13. Enter to win a Prism Big Honeycomb Single Stack, designed by local artist Pretty Done. His artwork has taken over Las Vegas, and now, your newest piece. Marvel in his abstract pop art style, showcased in vibrant mint, as you pull milky clouds.
To enter, fill out the form below. The winner will be selected on 4/21 – keep an eye on your inbox!
Pretty Done x Verano Bong 420 Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Pretty Done x Verano™ Bong Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) begins on April 20, 2022, at 9:00 a.m. and ends on April 20, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. (the “Promotion Period”).
- The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Verano™ (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Oﬃcial Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be ﬁnal and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission and processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions or comments related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to all natural persons over the age of twenty-one (21) (the “Entrant”). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, aﬃliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective oﬃcers, directors and employees (the “Promotion Entities”), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- PRIZE: One (1) winner will receive a Pretty Done Bong (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $215.00). The Prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Oﬃcial Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is ﬁnal and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the diﬀerence will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and the Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said location. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Oﬃcial Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period by providing Sponsor certain required information in a digital application and/or other form specified by Sponsor at Sponsor’s booth at the Planet 13 420 Event taking place on April 20, 2022, located at 2548 W. Desert Inn Rd. Suite 100, Las Vegas, NV 89109. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualiﬁed. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/diﬀerent email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notiﬁcation and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualiﬁed. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility veriﬁcation as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the oﬃcial timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
- WINNER SELECTION: The Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted on April 21, 2022, by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are ﬁnal. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notiﬁed by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately three (3) days after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within three (3) days of notiﬁcation. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notiﬁcation for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical diﬃculties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. Any winner notiﬁcation not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an aﬃdavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively the “Prize Claim Documents”) and failure to do so may result in prize forfeiture at Sponsor’s sole discretion. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or aﬀect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Oﬃcial Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
- WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Oﬃcial Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Verano Holdings, Attn: MKTG, 415 N. Dearborn St., 4th Floor, Chicago, IL 60654. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than thirty (30) days after the Promotion Period has ended.
SPONSOR: Verano™, 415 N. Dearborn St., 4th Floor, Chicago, IL 60654; firstname.lastname@example.org